You Decide BJC Healthcare Employee Discount Program
- You can enter the program with a username and password
- Register for a new account if you’re a first time user
- You can request an email reminder if you forget your login info
Many companies now collaborate with a variety of retailers to offer employees some pretty sweet discounts. For instance, BJC Healthcare employees can now take advantage of the You Decide discount program. In order to start shopping (or perhaps SAVING is the better word), start by entering your username and password. Next click the Sign In button to login and see what’s available.
Providers and Retailers Offered by You Decide BJC Healthcare
- AT&T – Offers a variety of media services like internet and cell phones
- Enterprise – Need a rental care? No problem! Enterprise is just a call away
- Gold’s Gym – A huge chain of fitness centers (there’s probably one close by)
- Costco – A massive wholesale retailer that helps many people save money
- Met Life- Provides a variety of different insurance products
In addition to a simple login process, the portal also offers easy account recovery. For example, if you’ve forgotten a username or password you can request an email reminder. In order to do so, just click the appropriate link and enter the email address associated with your account.
Finally, if your a new employee (or just new to the program) you can sign up by filling out a brief online form. This can be completed by confirming your identity and deciding on your login credentials. If you get stuck don’t hesitate to dial 866-396-5509 for assistance!
BJC Healthcare Main Office Address and Phone Number
- 4901 Forest Park Ave, St. Louis, MO 63108
Grab those discounts! – www.youdecide.com/bjchealthcare
More Employee Benefit Content
- You’ll need a User ID and password to enter the portal
- New users must sign up for an account to gain access
- The portal provides easy online login assistance
The process of logging into to the Charter UPoint System is pretty much a walk in the park. In order to login, you’ll first need to enter your User ID and account password. Next, simply hit the Log On button to proceed. However, if this doesn’t work for you, chances are you’ve forgotten your User ID or password.
In order to recover a User ID or password, you’ll first need to click the link located beneath the login fields. Once the new screen appears, simply enter the requested information to confirm who you are before proceeding to the User ID or password recovery process.
A Look at Alight
- Charter Upoint is provided by Alight (a benefits administration provider)
- Alight has been in business for more than 25 years (quarter of a century!)
- Hauled in a whopping $2.3 BILLION in revenue in 2017
- In total, the company serves 23 million people
- Alight works with almost half of the fortune 500 companies
- The company’s client list includes over 3,000 businesses
By the way, if you’re new to the Charter UPoint system, you’ll need to create an account. In order to do so, click the New User link. Once the new page appears, confirm your identity and follow the instructions to set up your account.
Finally, if you have questions you can try clicking the Help link to bring up information about the portal. If you don’t find what you need, you can always trying calling the Charter Benefits Center between the hours of 8 AM and 8 PM ET Monday through Friday (sometimes a simple phone call is the easiest way to get the info you need!).
Charter Benefits Center
More Occupation Related Content
Ritz Rich Rivalries Promotion
- The promotion includes a sweepstakes and instant win game
- You can enter the promotion 1 time for each day that it’s open
- The entry page includes a brief Frequently Asked Questions list
There’s nothing like a little friendly competition. ESPECIALLY when it comes with a chance to win you a trip to the 2020 National Championship Game. For instance, Ritz is now giving customers a chance to vote for one of three competing Ritz Crisp & Thins flavors. Once you cast a your vote, you’ll receive 1 entry for a chance to win a trip to the big game. In order enter, you’ll first need to visit the registration page. Next, fill out the brief entry form with a name and email address to proceed to your vote.
A Look at the Ritz Rich Rivalries!
- Honey BBQ – Tangy and sweet, this flavor has what it takes to win it all
- Dill Pickle – Perhaps an underdog, but sure to turn the heads of many
- Chile Lemon – It would come as no surprise to see this as the winner
By the way, if you use Twitter or Facebook, you can earn bonus entries to the sweepstakes. To do so, simply share a link to the sweepstakes on one of the platforms. Whenever, someone signs up with your link you’ll receive 1 additional chance to win. In total, you can earn up to ONE THOUSAND additional entries on each platform (talk about ramping up our chances to win!).
Finally, let’s take a look at the prizes. In addition to the trip to the game, the promotion is also awarding 57 instant win game prizes. These range from a 65 inch smart TV to a $25 gift card. The total approximate retail value of all the prizes available in the promotion comes to $20,140 (the trip alone if worth a jaw-dropping $12,500!).
Ritz Rich Rivalries Sponsor
- Mondelez Global, LLC
- 100 Deforest Ave.
- East Hanover, NJ 07936-2813
Reference – www.richrivalries.com
Call of Duty: Redeem Your Codes Online
- You’ll need to login to your account to redeem your codes
- Password recovery assistance is available if you get stuck
The new Call of Duty Modern Warfare is fast approaching! That said, there’s sure to be plenty of codes being redeemed in the coming months. Just in case you’re late to the party on how to accomplish this, let’s take a look. In order to redeem your code, you’ll need to go to the Call of Duty Redeem page and login with either through either a network or your Activision account. Once logged in, follow the prompt to redeem your code.
Thing to Consider After Logging into Call of Duty Modern Warfare
- In addition to being able to redeem codes for bonus rewards, you can sign up to receive in-game loot
- You can get more involved in the community by using the Call of Duty forums and chatting on eSports
- Stay up to date on all of the latest Call of Duty news such as Double XP Weekends and special events
- Meditate and get ready for the live action that’s soon to be coming your way!
By the way, if you’re being denied access due to a lost or forgotten password, enter your email address you used to sign up (password recovery link is located under the login fields on the Call of Duty Redeem page). Additionally, if you’re stuck because you haven’t created an account, you can enter an email address to begin the registration process. Those who are experiencing technical difficulty can pick up the phone and place a call to the Activision support headquarters.
Finally, if you have general questions for Activsion, try reaching out to the company’s headquarters at 310-255-2050.
Want in early? Redeem your code at www.callofduty.com/beta
Something Else to Redeem – Check Out the Blood Center Sunny Promotion
Enagic TCPA Settlement: How to File Online
- You’ll need to enter your Claim ID and phone number
- The Claim ID is on the postcard or email you received
- Enter your phone number to see if you’re eligible if you don’t have an ID
- A sample image of where the Claim ID is located on the notice is available
- You can update your contact information if you’ve already filed
You may have received a postcard or email notice with information about your eligibility for a the Enagic TCPA Settlement. If so, you can go to the nearest computer or other internet connected device and pull up the online filing page to start a claim. Once you’re at the filing site, click the Online Claim Form link to get started.
A Closer Look at the Enagic TCPA Settlement
- The suit is based on allegations that the Defendant violated the TCPA
- The Defendant denies any wrong doing brought forth in the lawsuit
- You have only until November 14th, 2019 to file your claim form
- Additionally, objections and exclusions must be filed by November 14th, 2019
- The settlement approval is pending a hearing on January 13th, 2020
By the way, you can also file your claim form through the mail (sometimes it’s more satisfying to go old school!). In order to do so, print off a claim form and fill it out. Once you’ve completed your form, send it directly to the Settlement Administrator. Please note that your claim form must be post-marked by the November 14th, 2019 filing deadline if you choose to file by mail.
In addition to the accepting claim forms, the Settlement Administrator can also help with questions about the settlement. You can reach the Settlement Administrator by dialing 888-662-7142. Additionally, you can try sending an email with your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enagic TCPA Settlement Administrator Address
- PO Box 3518, Baton Rouge, LA 70821-3518
Another Class Action Settlement