- Location must be selected to begin survey
- Completion of survey earns entry to draw
- List of previous prize winners is available
Many diners feel like voicing an opinion on a recent restaurant experience is their life’s calling. This ambition can actually be put to good use for those who have been directed to the Your Visit-Feedback page to take the online guest survey. In order to begin with the opining session a location must first be selected (6 on Broad St., Chicago Ribshack, Felsons, Stone House, Suds and Duds, T.E. Dingwall, The Bowery, The Establishment). Once the location has been selected the Enter button can be clicked to proceed to the corresponding online survey. Upon completion of the survey (should take no more than 10 minutes) participants will be entered into a prize draw for a shot at winning a £1,000 daily prize. Those who wish to review the full rules associated with the Prize Draw can do so by clicking the Terms & Conditions link posted at the bottom of the Your Visit-Feedback page.
Good stuff. What else do I need to know?
- The available prizes aren’t transferable and must be accepted as awarded
- Prizes will be awarded in the currency of the winner’s country of residence
- A purchase or completion of a survey will not increase the odds of winning
- Random drawings for the daily prizes are held each month by the Sponsor
- Winners will be contacted by phone or by email within 10 days of selection
Those who feel like gawking at the names and locations of some of the recent lucky prize winners can do so by clicking the Previous Winners link posted at the Your Visit-Feedback page. The prize draw entry process can be completed without filling out a survey by sending a request for entry to the Sponsor. Mail entry requests should include a hand-printed first name, last name, home phone number, address (no PO Boxes accepted), email address, and the name of a participating client.
Address for Mail Entries
- One Victoria Square, Birmingham, UK B1 1DB