Your Benefit Link: First Steps
- Existing users can login to portal
- Registration available to new users
- Account recovery help is available
When it comes to health, life, or retirement benefits most can agree that access to information regarding these subjects should be available at all times. Those who use Your Benefit Link from Businessolver can get the on demand access they deserve in a matter of seconds by logging into the portal with a username and password (both are case-sensitive). First time users can begin the registration process for convenient online access by entering a Company Key, date of birth, and Social Security Number. Once all of the required information has been entered the Continue button can be clicked to proceed with the account registration. Those who are at a loss when it comes to the Company Key should try reaching out to their benefits administrator. Users who are having a less than excellent experience with the Your Benefit Link portal may want to check the browser requirements by clicking the link posted at the bottom of the page.
A Few of Businessolver Core Product Services
- Employee Services – Solutions that support everything from answering questions to enrollment
- COBRA Services – Includes compliance, documentation, communication, and payment collection
- Verification Services – Offers one-time audits, initial dependent auditing, and ongoing auditing
- Pooled Insurance Services – Services offered for a variety of models of pooled insurance programs
Your Benefit Link users who have absolutely no clue what their password is can enter a Company Key, date of birth, and Social Security Number to begin the process of recovering their account. Those who prefer to navigate the portal in a language other than English can click the links provided at the bottom of the page (Spanish and French are also available). Users who need to reach Benefitssolver can do so by phone, mail, or email.
Businessolver Inc. Contact Information
- 1025 Ashworth Road, Suite 101, West Des Moines, IA 50265