Yes State NM
- Residents can login to online portal to apply for assistance
- New users will need to register for online access before applying
- Password recovery and customer service are available for those in need of assistance
Perhaps the only thing more appropriate than offering a helping hand to a person need is offering immediate online access to that helping hand. Residents of the state of New Mexico who could use a helping hand can now go to the Yes State NM page to check out a variety of public assistance programs. Those who wish login to the online portal can do so by entering a username and password. New users who have not yet signed up for online access can begin the registration process by entering a first name, last name, date of birth, and address (link to registration form provided at Yes State NM page). Once logged in users will gain access to information on a variety of public assistance programs such as Medicaid, SNAP, TANF, and LIHEAP.
A Bit More on the Yes State NM Page
- The best way for users to find out what assistance programs they are eligible for is to submit an application through the online portal
- Social Security can be managed online (users can get statements, make address changes, print verification letters, and request new Medicare Cards)
- Residents who are interested in voting can either complete the Online Voter Registration form or download a printable Voter Registration form
Users that are having problems getting into the Yes State NM page can click the Forgot User ID or Password? link (located under the login fields) to begin the login credential recovery process. Those who need help with the account creation process can contact customer service directly by phone.
Yes State NM Customer Service Phone Number