Walgreens Beauty Enthusiast
- New members can complete account registration online
- Current members can sign with username and password
It appears Walgreens has realized many people are very enthusiastic about the subject of beauty. Supporting evidence for this idea is the new Walgreens Beauty Enthusiast program that allows members to earn 5,000 points for every $50 spent on beauty products. Those who think this seems like a fair enough deal can get the beauty ball rolling by going to the registration page and and entering a phone number (or Balance Rewards number), zip code, and email address. Those who have already signed up for a Walgreens Beauty Enthusiast account can complete the login process with a username and password. Members who cannot remember their username can enter their email address to have it sent by email. Those who have lost or forgotten their password can enter their username to begin the password recovery process.
This seems right up my alley…what else should I know?
- The $50 spending requirement to earn the 5,000 Walgreens Beauty Enthusiast points can be met over multiple visits to the store
- The $50 worth of purchases must be before taxes and shipping, and after discounts, store credit and redemption dollars are applied
- In order to earn points members will have to use their Balance Rewards account (by physical card, phone number, or mobile card)
- Completion of the beauty profile is not necessary (however, those who don’t will miss out on personalized product recommendations)
It should be noted that qualifying beauty purchases includes products from the fragrance, cosmetic, skin care, hair care, oral care, and grooming products categories. Those who decide to register now will receive a digital coupon via email worth 20X everyday points. Those who are having problems signing to their Walgreens Beauty Enthusiast account can call support toll-free 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.