- Automated camera citations can be paid online
- Assistance is available for those with login issues
- Citation Processing Center can handle contested citations
Very few people would consider receiving notice of a violation caught on an Automated Traffic Enforcement Camera to be good news. What may be considered good news, however, is how easily these citations can be paid. Those who have received a citation directing them to the View Citation page will need to enter a Citation Number and PIN to begin the simple payment process. Once logged in users will be able to view the evidence of the violation and make their payment by credit card (MasterCard and Visa are accepted).
How about some more information before I go shelling out my hard-earned cash?
- Those who have received a red light violation should receive evidence that a car registered or leased in their name crossed a stop bar after a light changed from amber to red
- Automated Traffic Enforcement Cameras automatically detect vehicles going faster than the posted speed limit in the locations they monitor (2 photographs are captured)
- Citations payable at the View Citation page are considered civil citations and not traffic tickets (can be compared to receiving a parking ticket)
- Any photograph received with a violation should be encrypted with the date, time, location, and length of the red light
Drivers who receive a citation may feel a little better knowing that it will not go against their driving record and will not be reported to their insurance company. Those who wish to dispute their citation will need to contact the Citations Processing Center. The Citations Processing Center can also be contacted by those who are in need of assistance with the login process.
Citation Processing Center
- 855-370-4229 (available between 8 AM and 6 PM Eastern Time)