- Activate the popular Upromise card online
- In order to activate the card the customer will have to become a Upromise MasterCard member
The Upromise Activate process should take less than 5 minutes to complete and the applicant will have to provide their name, email address, and phone number. In order to become a member of this prestiges college credit card reward program the applicant must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States and have a good credit rating.
Upromise Activate Footnotes
- Activation can also be gained by calling the number on the back of the credit card
- Members will earn cash back for college every time they pay with the Upromise MasterCard
- The Upromise MasterCard is issued by Barclay’s Bank Delaware (Barclaycard) pursuant to a license by MasterCard International Incorporated
Any questions or concerns about the Upromise activation process or the terms associated with the card can be directed to 800-877-6647 or Emailcustomercare@upromise.com. Some retailers actually provide more than 5% cash back when using the Upromise card (and some provide less). Some of the more popular retailers associated with the Upromise credit card and the % of cash back towards rewards are shown below:
- American Eagle Outfitters 5% cash back
- Apple Store but only a 1% cash back policy
- Bradford Exchange Checks10% cash back
- Carbonite Online Backup offers a huge 15% cash back promotion (this is one of the largest available through the Upromise program)
- Fandangoup to $1 per purchase
- FTD Flowers & Gifts10% cash back (very useful on valentine’s day and birthdays)
Please check “View All Retailers” for a list of cash back amounts associated with this popular credit card membership program. The companies associated with the Upromise program are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Other popular credit cards for college students include the Discover it for Students- Good Grades Rewards and the Citi ThankYou Preferred Card for College Students.