- You’ll need a User ID and password to enter the portal
- New users must sign up for an account to gain access
- The portal provides easy online login assistance
The process of logging into to the Charter UPoint System is pretty much a walk in the park. In order to login, you’ll first need to enter your User ID and account password. Next, simply hit the Log On button to proceed. However, if this doesn’t work for you, chances are you’ve forgotten your User ID or password.
In order to recover a User ID or password, you’ll first need to click the link located beneath the login fields. Once the new screen appears, simply enter the requested information to confirm who you are before proceeding to the User ID or password recovery process.
A Look at Alight
- Charter Upoint is provided by Alight (a benefits administration provider)
- Alight has been in business for more than 25 years (quarter of a century!)
- Hauled in a whopping $2.3 BILLION in revenue in 2017
- In total, the company serves 23 million people
- Alight works with almost half of the fortune 500 companies
- The company’s client list includes over 3,000 businesses
By the way, if you’re new to the Charter UPoint system, you’ll need to create an account. In order to do so, click the New User link. Once the new page appears, confirm your identity and follow the instructions to set up your account.
Finally, if you have questions you can try clicking the Help link to bring up information about the portal. If you don’t find what you need, you can always trying calling the Charter Benefits Center between the hours of 8 AM and 8 PM ET Monday through Friday (sometimes a simple phone call is the easiest way to get the info you need!).
Charter Benefits Center
More Occupation Related Content