Getting Started with UPMC My Secure Bill
- Patients can pay their medical bills online
- myEasyMatch code is needed to get started
- Frequently asked Questions are available
For some patients its hard to say what the worst part of paying a medical bill is, shelling out the money or the time-consuming payment process. With UPMC My Secure Bill at least one of these problems is eliminated. To get started with the easy online payment process the myEasyMatch code shown on the billing statement must be entered before clicking the Continue button to proceed. Users who are having trouble locating the myEasyMatch code can refer to the sample billing image posted at the right hand side of the UPMC My Secure Bill page.
UPMC Billing eStatements
- Patients that would like to do their part to help save the environment can enroll in eStatements
- When a statement is ready for viewing patients will receive notice via email (login link provided)
- eStatements can be viewed online for up to 18 months (older ones are deleted from the system)
- All personal information associated with eStatements is encrypted and password protected
- The eStatement is identical to the paper statement and can be printed and/or saved
- Adobe Reader software must be installed to download, display, or print an eStatement
Patients with further questions regarding UPMC My Secure Bill or eStatement can reach out to UPMC Health services by phone, email, or regular mail. When contacting UPMC by phone patients should keep in mind that office hours are Monday through Friday from 7 AM to 6 PM (maybe save the weekends for something much more exciting!).
UPMC Contact Information
- Quantum 1 Building, Third Floor, Distribution Room 386
- 2 Hot Metal Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15203