Getting Started with UPMC My Secure Bill
- Patients can pay their medical bills online
- myEasyMatch code is needed to get started
- Frequently Asked Questions are available
For some patients its hard to say what the worst part of paying a medical bill is, shelling out the money or the time-consuming payment process. With UPMC My Secure Bill at least one of these problems is eliminated. To get started with the easy online payment process, patients must enter the myEasyMatch code before clicking the Continue button to proceed. Users who are having trouble locating the myEasyMatch code can refer to the sample billing image located at the right hand side of the UPMC My Secure Bill page.
UPMC My Secure Billing eStatements
- Patients can do their part in helping to save the environment by enrolling in eStatements
- The system will send notice via email when a statement is ready (the login link is provided)
- Patients can view eStatements online for up to 18 months (that’s a whole year and a half!)
- All personal information associated with eStatements is secure (encrypted and protected)
- The eStatement is identical to the paper statement and can be printed by the patient
- Users must install Adobe Reader software to download, display, or print an eStatement
Patients with further questions regarding UPMC My Secure Bill or eStatement can reach out to UPMC Health services by phone, email, or regular mail. When contacting UPMC by phone, patients should keep in mind that office hours are Monday through Friday from 7 AM to 6 PM (maybe save the weekends for something much more exciting!).
UPMC Contact Information
- Quantum 1 Building, Third Floor, Distribution Room 386
- 2 Hot Metal Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15203