UHC Exchange Billing
- United Health Care members will want to register for this free online service in order to make payments
- United Health Care members MUST be 13 years of age or older in order to utilizes this popular account feature
- The service is operated by UnitedHealthCare Services, Inc. (9900 Bren Road East Minnetonka, MN 55343 or by phone 952-936-1300) and is not associated with the annoying Health Insurance Marketplace website
The UHC Exchange Billing service requires the customer to have a valid email address and can be reached by phone at 1-800-708-2848, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (the service has an added bonus of being available in Spanish). Any questions about the billing exchange by UHC can be directed to the toll-free number found on the back of any United Health Care health plan ID card or questions via mail can be directed to UnitedHealthcare P.O. Box 221709 Louisville, KY 40252… please DO NOT send payments to this address.
UHC Exchange Billing Footnotes
- Customers with a checking or savings account (in good standing) are encouraged to set up automatic bill pay to insure they never miss a payment
- Members are also allowed to set up auto pay with a debit or credit card as long as it is associated with a US Bank Account
- Any payments by mail should be sent to UnitedHealthcare, P.O. BOX 713819, Cincinnati, OH 45271-3082
- The first premium payment must be received by the due date or the United Health Care member will not have coverage and will be on the hook for any health care bills incurred during this time
- Please allow up to 10 days for a UHC Exchange card to arrive via mail (normally this can take as little as 3 days)
- Those who do not wish to pay online can also pay via check, money order, or cashier check
Those who have set up automatic payments but would like to cancel them can do so at uhcexchangebilling.com or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that in order to cancel a payment without being charged the customer must cancel the UHC auto payment plan a minimum of 5 business days before the payment is due.