Activating a Device for Tubi TV
- Registration is required to complete activation
- Those who are registered must login to begin
The market for online streaming services has grown by leaps and bounds over the past few years. With all of the options out there it can be hard to decide on a service deserving of customer loyalty. However, a service that offers its content for free will certainly turn a few heads in its direction. Tubi TV (the free internet TV network) works on behalf of its viewers to bring TV shows and movies without the hassle of subscription fees or credit cards. Those who have already heard enough and wish to activate service can do so by going to the Tubi TV Activate page and signing in with an email address and password. Individuals who have yet to register can do by completing an online form that requires a name, email address, date of birth, and password (registration is required prior to account activation).
Popular Movies Available on Tubi TV
- Igor – Follow the quest of lab assistant Igor in this animated tale as he struggles to become a true mad scientist
- Planet Hulk – What will the Hulk do after being exiled to a distant planet and being made to fight in a Coliseum?
- The Invincible Iron Man – Tony Stark finds himself in a sticky situation that requires the use of his Iron Man suit
- Sahara – Dirk Pitt goes on an incredible adventure to find a lost Civil War battleship in the deserts of West Africa
Those who already have Facebook can use their account to register at the Tubi TV Activate page instead of an email address. Registered members who have forgotten their passwords can enter the email address they signed up with to begin the password recovery process. Those with questions for Tubi TV can send correspondence to the company’s headquarters.
Tubi TV Headquarters
- 560 Mission Street, Ste 1301, San Francisco, CA 94105