Train with Mable
- New users must set up an account to begin training
- There are 2 different account logins that can be used
- Mitchells & Butlers contact information is available
An employee’s desire to learn should always be met by an equally desired training portal account login process. It’s safe to say Mitchells & Butlers employees won’t be left wanting for much when it comes to gaining access to the Train with Mable portal. Upon arrival at the portal new users can click the Activate Your Account button to complete a simple account set up process by confirming identity, setting up an account password, and verifying the account. After the account has been successfully activated access to the Train with Mable portal can be gained in just a few seconds by entering a username and password (note there are different usernames that must be used for retail employees and RSC).
Mitchells & Butlers vs. Darden: A Side by Side Comparison
- Brands – Both companies operate recognized brands including Harvester, Castle, and Oak Tree for Mitchell & Butlers and Olive Garden, Longhorn Steakhouse, and Cheddar’s for Darden
- Public vs. Private – Each of the companies is publicly traded with Darden being on the New York Stock Exchange (DRI) and Mitchells & Butlers being on the London Stock Exchange (MAB)
- Market – The primary market for Mitchells & Butlers is well established within the United Kingdom while Darden restaurants can be found primarily throughout the North American Market
- Employees – Both companies employee a massive amount of workers but Darden has the edge with around 175,000 employees compared to Mitchells & Butlers at about 44,000 employees
Those who are having a tough time getting into the Train with Mable portal due to a lost or forgotten password can begin the reset process by by clicking the Reset Your Password link. Indviduals with corporate-related questions for Mitchells & Butlers can try reaching out to the company’s corporate office by calling +44 (0)121 498 4000 or writing to 27 Fleet Street, Birmingham, B3 1JP. Employees with questions regarding their pay can call the Mitchells & Butlers HR/Payroll Helpline for assistance.
Mitchells & Butlers HR/Payroll Helpline
- 0121 498 4747