TLC Go Activate
- Users can go online to activate TLC GO on their devices
- Provider must be available to complete activation
One of the most exciting developments in media technology over the past few years is the ability to watch a channel’s content anytime and anywhere. Fans of The Learning Channel now have the ability to stream their favorite content through TLC Go. Users will need to go to the TLC Go Activate page and select their television service provider to activate the service on a device. Once the provider is selected users will be directed to the provider’s login page to proceed with device activation. Users who are having problems locating their provider can refer to the comprehensive list posted at the TLC Go Activate page.
Stuff to Watch Once TLC Go Has Been Activated
- Cake Boss – Follow the trials and tribulations of world-renowned cake artist Buddy Valastro as he strives to bring success to Carlo’s Bake Shop with the help of his family
- Say Yes to the Dress – Watch drama unfold as workers at Kleinfield Bridal bend over backwards to make sure each bride that comes through the shop is completely satisfied
- What Do You Think You Are? – Some of the biggest names in pop culture find out more about themselves with the help of historians and genealogical experts
- DC Cupcakes – Follow the action-packed lives of Sophie and Katherine as they take on the daily challenges of running a booming bakery called Georgetown Cupcake
Those who do not see their provider listed at the TLC Go Activate page should keep their chin up and check back as TLC is working hard to add more providers. Viewers who have questions regarding The Learning Channel can try writing to or calling Discovery Communications headquarters.
Discovery Communications Headquarters
- One Discovery Place, Silver Spring, MD 20910