- An EA account is needed to redeem code
- Online password reset process is available
One of the latest video game trends involves unlocking content that isn’t otherwise available within the game. Owners of Titanfall 2 (those wishing to remain relevant anyways) may want to look into unlocking content through the Titanfall Redeem page. To get started with the redemption process, gamers will need to sign into their Electronic Arts account with an email address and password (those who will be coming back often can check the Remember Me box to expedite future logins). Once the login has been completed players will be able to enter their redemption code and successfully activate the new content that is ready to be equipped in-game.
Checking Out some of the Latest and Greatest from EA
- FIFA 17 – Gamers can hone their skills to dribble, pass, and shoot their way to soccer (or football) greatness
- Madden 17 – The latest in the long running grid iron series is sure to have football fans at the edge of their seats
- NHL 17 – A video game that offers players the kind of fast paced intensity worthy of the coolest game on ice
- Star Wars Battlefront – Star Wars fans are sure to enjoy this thrilling saga that takes players to many new worlds
Those who are having problems logging into the Titanfall Redeem page can reset their password by entering an email address or login ID. Players who have yet to sign up for an EA account can begin the registration process by entering an email address. Those who have corporate-specific questions for Electronic Arts can try writing to the company’s headquarters.
Electronic Arts Headquarters
- 209 Redwood Shores Parkway, Redwood City, CA 94065