Tickets Trips and Tail Gates
- Participants can enter online with code found on drink
- Instant Win and Grand Prizes to be awarded
Everyone knows that fried chicken from Popeyes washed down with an ice cold Dr. Pepper is a winning combination. What many probably do NOT know is that this delicious combination can send customers on a trip to see a Football Conference Championship game in Atlanta, GA. Right now customers who go to a participating Popeyes and purchase a 32 or 44 ounce Dr. Pepper will receive a code that can be entered online to receive entry to the Tickets Trips and Tailgates promotion. Prior to submitting the code, customers will need to complete a simple online registration form that requires a first name, last name, email address, date of birth, and zip code (Facebook can also be used to register).
A Brief Guide to the Tickets Trips and Tailgates Promotion
- The promotion is open to legal residents of the United States (including Washington DC) who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry
- The promotion is broken into 9 different entry periods (one per week) with the first entry period starting on August 29th, 2016 and the last ending on November 17th, 2016
- At the end of each entry period there will be a drawing to determine the winner of the Grand Prize (there will be a separate Grand Prize for each entry period)
- Participants will also receive an Instant Win Game play that can bring in prizes like $100 StubHub digital gift cards and $5 Popeyes gift checks
The total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes to be awarded in the promotion comes to an awe-inducing $54,895.50. Anyone who wins a trip through the Tickets Trips and Tailgates promotion will need to book the trip at least 21 days prior to departure.
Tickets Trips and Tailgates Promotion Sponsor
- Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc., 5301 Legacy Drive, Plano, TX 75024