The Tesla Life
- A region must be selected to begin
- Users can create a new account online
- Account recovery assistance is available
Just like it does with vehicles, Tesla appears to be proving that not all employee portals are created equal. Tesla employees who need to gain online access to work related information can now do so with the user-friendly (and incredibly visually appealing) login process offered by The Tesla Life portal. Upon arriving at the portal’s homepage employees are greeted by a stunning red Tesla sedan along with the option of selecting a region (United States, Canada, EMEA, APAC). Those who choose the United States region can click the Login button and gain access to the portal by entering a User ID along with an account password. Employees who reckon they’ll be dropping in often can check the Remember My User ID box to expedite the login process in the future. Those who are having trouble remembering their login credentials can click the Forgot User ID or Password? link and enter the last 4 digits of a Social Security Number along with a date of birth to confirm identity and begin the account recovery process.
Quick Links Provided at The Tesla Life Portal
- Health – Employees can get help with claims and access info about medical, vision, and dental plans
- Wealth – Pay checks and W-2 forms can be viewed and accounts can be managed (401k, stocks, etc.)
- Time Off – Employees can review time cards and gain access to information regarding PTO accounts
- Perks – Access Perks at Work and Guidance Resources along with commuter benefits management
New users of The Tesla Life portal will need to confirm their identity by entering the last 4 digits of a Social Security Number and a date of birth before beginning the account creation process. Those with problems regarding the registration or login process may want to click the ? icon located at the top of the page. Employees who don’t get the answers they need online can try reaching out to a live Tesla Benefits Team representative Monday through Friday between the hours of 5 AM and 5 PM Pacific Time.
Tesla Benefits Team