How to Take The Range Store Feedback Survey
- Customers can take the survey with or without a purchase receipt
- The survey provides room for customers to expand on their thoughts
- Customers will receive a chance to win a £200 gift card to The Range
Sharing a few thoughts about a recent experience seems like a fair exchange for a chance to win £200. Those who agree with this assertion may be interested in providing feedback on a recent visit to The Range. In order to get started with The Range Store Feedback survey, customers must first confirm whether or not they have a receipt. Customers who have a receipt must enter the 20 digit code (located at the bottom of the receipt) along with the total amount spent and the name of the person who provided service. Meanwhile, those who DO NOT have a receipt can skip straight to the part where they enter the name of the store.
Reasons to Take The Range Store Feedback Survey (other than the £200)
- Stores use customer feedback to improve services (it all comes full circle)
- It’s nice to give credit where credit is due (whether it be good or bad)
- Customers can sign up to receive marketing updates (stay in touch!)
By the way, customers who visited the coffee shop during the visit must answer 4 additional questions regarding their coffee experience. Once the customer answers the questions about the coffee shop they can return to the main portion of the survey. Please note that hose who answered “other” on any of the coffee questions are asked to expand on what they meant (no point in being vague about it!).
Finally, customers can wrap up the survey by describing the experience in their own words using the box posted at the bottom of the page (this part is optional). Once the customer fills in the box they can opt give The Range permission to follow-up with them (those who are interested in winning the £200 gift card should make sure to do this).
The Range Address
- Tamar House, Thornbury Rd.
- Estover, Plymouth, PL6 7PP
Another survey to consider….