Tell Wendy’s Global
- Partake in the Wendy’s global survey and help improve bottom line profits for this popular fast food burger restaurant
- The Wendy’s Customer Feedback Center is operated and powered by Questar
- Examples of countries that are allowed to participate in the Tell Wendy’s Global survey include Chile, Guam, Mexico, US Virgin Islands, Aruba, Ecuador, and Japan
The Tell Wendy’s Global survey will only take a few minutes to complete and customers will be awarded with a validation coupon code which can be used on a future visit to Wendy’s. To obtain the Wendy’s survey coupon customers will need to provide a valid email address (Wendy’s will only use the email to send the validation code and will NOT use the provided email for any other purpose nor will the given email address be sold or used by any outside vendor.)
What is need to take the Tell Wendy’s Global survey online?
- 5 digit Wendy’s Global restaurant number as it appears on the receipt (this number will differ depending on which country the purchase was made in)
- Date and time of visit to Wendy’s
- Check if the purchase was made i
The Tell Wendy’s Global survey will only take 5 minutes to complete and customers are not allowed to use the associated coupon with any other promotion and are not allowed to sell the coupon for a profit.
Popular Wendy’s Menu Items?
The Wendy’s menu will differ from country to country but generally speaking every location should sell the following items…
- Dave’s Hot ‘n Juicy 1/4 Lb. Single Burger
- Double Stack (two steaming hot hamburgers topped with american cheese, ketchup, mustard, pickle and onion)
- French fries (the fries have won numerous awards for best fast food restaurant french fries and are a must try)