Take a Few Minutes to Tell Loaf ‘N Jug Your Thoughts
- Customers can enter receipt information to begin
- The survey provides sample mages for reference
- Loaf N’ Jug customer service is available to help
One of the most effective ways a customer can let a retailer know how things are going is through the use of a quick and easy online survey. Those who have recently stepped out of a Loaf ‘N Jug store can now provide feedback in a manner that may be just as convenient as the store is itself (that certainly says A LOT). For instance, customers can initiate the Tell Loaf ‘N Jug survey by entering the date of visit, time of visit, and Entry ID shown on the purchase receipt from a recent visit. Once the customer enters all of the required information they can click Start button to begin the actual question and answer portion of the process. Those who would rather complete the survey in Spanish (as opposed to English) can do so by clicking the Español link posted at the bottom left hand side of the Tell Loaf ‘N Jug survey.
Taking a Minute’s Pause to Appreciate Loaf ‘N Jug
- The store offers a huge variety of foods, beverages, and convenience and fuel products
- Loaf N’ Jug is a division of Kroger and has over 170 locations (mostly in CO and WY)
- Additional stores are located in the Dakotas, Montana, Nebraska, Oklahoma, and New Mexico
- All Loaf ‘N Jug locations stay open late with most of stores being open 24 hours every day
Customers who are a bit hung up on the part where they must enter the receipt information can try referring to the sample image posted at the right hand side of the Tell Loaf “n Jug survey (the image numbers AND highlights the exact location of the required information). Those who are in possession of a receipt that looks nothing like the one displayed on screen can try clicking the link posted under the image to bring up an alternative receipt. Customers with questions for Loaf ‘N Jug can reach out to the store’s customer service department between the hours of 8 AM and 12 AM EST Monday through Friday and from 8 AM to 9:30 PM EST on the weekends.
Loaf ‘N Jug Customer Service Number