- Validation code from invitation is needed to begin
- Completion of the survey earns entry to a draw
- Terms & Conditions of the draw are available
Anyone who has ever placed an order from Campbells likely understands that $500 can go a very long way. With that being said, taking a few minutes to provide the store with some valuable feedback sure seems worth the effort. The process of providing feedback can be initiated by going to the online survey found at the Tell Campbells page and entering the validation code shown on the invitation received. After the code has been successfully entered (might want to do a double-take to make sure it’s been entered correctly) the Enter button can be clicked to proceed towards the part of the process where questions are asked and answers are given. Those who can’t seem to make it past the part where the code must be entered can try referring to the sample imagine of the invitation card posted at the right hand side of the Tell Campbells page (the location on the card where the code can be found is circled). Upon completion of the survey the opportunity to enter a prize draw for a shot at winning a whopping $500 Campbells gift voucher will be presented.
Almost seems too good to be true. Any rules??
- The prize draw is only open to residents of Australia who are 18 years of age or older
- Entry lasts for a year beginning February 19th, 2018 and ending February 19th, 2019
- There will be only one winner of the $500 Campbell gift voucher (good luck being it!)
- Participants can only enter the draw once per three-day period (patience is a virtue)
- Each draw entry requires a separate customer survey and a different validation code
It’s important to point out that the prize draw will take place on February 22nd, 2019 at 11 AM AEST (mark it on the calendar!). The full Terms & Conditions associated with the draw can be reviewed by clicking the link found at the bottom of the Tell Campbells page. Those who wish to read up on privacy issues (for both the survey and for Campbells in general) can do so by clicking the links found to either side of the Terms & Conditions.
Prize Draw Promoter
- Metcash Food and Grocery
- 1 Thomas Holt Dr., Macquarie Park NSW 2113