- Customers can complete an easy-to-understand survey in exchange for a free item code at next visit
- Survey can be completed online after entering required receipt information
Free items are being handed out at APlus convenient stores in exchange for some honest feedback on a recent shopping trip. Customers that like the idea of getting free stuff can take advantage of the offer by digging up a purchase receipt and going directly to the Tell APlus Survey page. Individuals with a lot on their plates don’t have to worry about this survey taking up much of their time as it can be completed in just a few minutes without having to use all that much brain power. To get started with the Tell APlus Survey customers will need to enter some vital information that can be found on their purchase receipt (date of purchase, amount of purchase, etc).
- Popchips – A must try for snack food lovers looking to reap all of the delicious benefits of a snack chip with none of the guilt
- Rocky Mountain Popcorn – Tasty gourmet popcorn coated with all natural flavors and free of corn syrup or partially hydrogenated oils
- Brookside Chocolates – Real fruit juice pieces dipped in silky smooth chocolate…what’s not to like?
- Hot Oatmeal – This classic breakfast staple is served up conveniently from a counter dispenser and can be topped off with raisins, granola, brown sugar, or cinnamon
- Hot Foods – On the go customers can get hot items like pizza, chicken, and breakfast sandwiches without the annoyance of having to wait
- Snacks & Groceries – Nachos, donuts, yogurt, milk, eggs, bread…hard to go away empty-handed at APlus
After stepping out of the convenient store it will be easy to tell that APlus comes equipped with Sunoco gasoline. Fuel consumers are well covered with Sunoco as the gasoline retailer is the only in the United States that sells 4 different gasoline grades (Regular 87, Plus 89, Premium 91, and Ultra93).