Make a Taste of Home Quick Payment!
- Type of account must be selected to begin
- Two different login options are available
- Frequently Asked Questions are provided
When it comes time to make an online payment, most customer prefer to do it QUICKLY. Those who have subscribed to Taste of Home can now get settled up on an account in a mere matter of seconds by visiting the magazine’s customer care center located at the Taste of Home Quick Pay page. Upon arrival at the customer care center, it will first be necessary to choose the type of account that requires payment (a variety of different magazines are available to choose from). Once the appropriate selection has been made an account login can take place using either an account number and zip code or customer name and address. After logging into the Taste of Home quick pay page an online payment can be made in addition to handling a variety of other account management issues such as updating credit card information, changing a billing address, viewing an account summary, or updating preferences (just to name a few of the many things that can be taken care of!).
Thanks! Anything else I should know about my Taste of Home account?
- Payments sent by mail can use the return envelope included with the billing statement
- A Continuous Renewal Privilege is offered to ensure deliveries continue uninterrupted
- All subscribers receive FREE access to the digital version of the subscription (EXCELLENT)
- Replacement issues can be requested under the Report Damaged/Missing Issue section
- Account numbers can be found above the name and address on the mailing label
Customers with questions about an account can trying reviewing the information found under the FAQ link posted at the bottom of the Taste of Home Quick Pay page. The Click Here link can be tapped by those who wish to begin a new Taste of Home subscription. It should be noted that it should take around 6 to 8 weeks to receive the first issue after placing an order. Those who haven’t received the first issue after two months can try reaching out to Taste of Home customer care for assistance (when the waiting game is over it’s time for action!).
Taste of Home Customer Care Contact Information
- PO Box 5294, Harlan, IA 51593-0794