Take Care Take Charge: How to Begin
- Users can log in with Employee ID and password
- Employee ID and password recovery help available
It’s no secret that employees have come to expect easy online access to their benefit programs. Those who are employed by American Medical Response will likely have their expectations met or exceeded when it comes to benefits access thanks to the Take Care Take Charge portal. Employees can gain easy access to the online portal in a matter of seconds with just a few point and clicks by logging in with a username and password. Those who have yet to sign up can begin the Take Care Take Charge portal registration process by entering a Company Key, SSN, and date of birth (see the below sample).
A Quick Overview of American Medical Response
- The company has trained more than 350,000 people in compression-only CPR (impressive)
- American Medical Response has 12 fixed wing aircrafts available across the United States
- It’s fleet of 6,275 vehicles drives the equivalent of 84 round trips across the country per day
- The company operates 67 communication centers and has a National Disaster Command Center
New hires can learn more about their benefits by clicking the New Hires tab posted at the top of the portal. In addition to the new hire information, the portal also provides information on the basics of enrollment. Users can review basic information about enrollment by clicking the Enrollment Basics link.
Employees who have forgotten their Employee ID or password can begin the account recovery process by clicking the link found below the login fields. Those who have questions can call Take Care Take Charge One Exchange Service Center from 8 AM to 7 PM Eastern time Monday through Friday.
Take Care Take Charge One Exchange Service Center