- Code found on DVD or Blu-ray must be entered
- High speed internet is needed for streaming
Somehow movies and shows seem to be more enjoyable when they are obtained through a special offer. Those who have received a Starz Ultra Violet offer (Starz UV) can begin the redemption process online by entering the code from their Blu-ray or DVD (redemption code will need to be entered at the Starz UV page in the blank field provided). Once the code has been entered a digital provider will need to be selected (Vudu or Flixtser) prior to hitting the Redeem button. It should be noted that the Starz UV offer is only valid in the United States. Those who are having problems locating their redemption code should look to the inside cover of their Blu-ray or DVD package.
Brushing Up on Some of the Specifics Regarding Ultra Violet
- Customers should expect to pay zero costs when setting up an account as they are free with of charge with UltraViolet movie and TV show purchases
- Movie and TV show titles can be added to a collection regardless of which UltaViolet participating retailer the show or movie is purchased from
- Once a movie or shows has been added to a collection viewers will have the option of streaming to watch online or downloading for offline viewing
- After logging into an UltraViolet retailer or streaming service for the first time users will be asked to link their UltraViolet account
The only things needed to use UltraViolet services is an UltraViolet-capable device and a high speed internet connection (high speed internet needed for streaming). Examples of Ultraviolet-capable devices include including smartphones, tablets, computers, cable/satellite set-top boxes, Blu-ray disc players, and TVs. Thoe who have further questions may want to browse the FAQs linked at the bottom of the Starz UV page.