- New students will can complete online enrollment
- Existing students can login using their email address
- Support is available by phone for those with questions
It’s never too late (or too early for that matter) to begin considering a career in the healthcare industry. Those who are done with the considering and ready for action can get the education they need at the Ultimate Medical Academy (UMA). Students who are ready to enroll can go to the Start UMA page and click the New Student Login button. To begin he online enrollment process, students will need to select an admissions representative and then enter a name, date of birth, address, primary phone number, email address, Student Identification Number, Social Security Number, and password.
Pump the brakes a bit! I’d like to hear more before I drive right in and start UMA……
- The Ultimate Medical Academy was founded in 1994 as a nonprofit school with just a single campus and has since grown to become a comprehensive healthcare educational institution with a national presence
- In 2015 UMA conducted a survey that found 91% of employers who have hired a graduate of UMA would hire another (ground survey portion received 314 responses and online survey portion received 1,509 responses)
- UMA has headquarters located in Tampa, Florida and supports more than 30,000 students with online and on-campus programs (UMA also has an additional campus located in Clearwater, Florida)
Existing students who have already completed enrollment through the Start UMA page can login into their account by entering an email address and password. Those who have forgotten their password can enter their email address to have the password reset. Students who have questions for the academy can try reaching UMA by mail or by phone.
UMA Contact Information
- Phone – 888-213-4473
- Tampa Campus – 9309 N Florida Ave Tampa, FL 33612
- Clearwater Campus – 1255 Cleveland Street, Clearwater, FL 33755