- Allow representatives to share a screen in order to expedite assistance
- Users will need to enter a connection code that will be provided by representative
Customers that have experienced technical difficulties with a computer related problem know how frustrating it can be to attempt to solve the problem by following instructions from a representative over the phone. These customers may never again have to relive this frustrating experiencing thanks to Start Support. This remote support service allows service representatives to connect directly to a customer’s computer and share the screen to help make the trouble shooting process easier (for both the customer and the representative). To complete the connection process customers will need to go directly to the Start Support page and enter their name and the 6 digit connection code given to them by the service representative. Once the name and connection code have been entered into the provided fields customers will need to go ahead and click the Connect button in order to start the screen sharing.
Anything else I should know about connecting through Start Support remote control service?
- The top portion of the Start Support page will show a bar with the customers IP address that can be exited with the option not to show again
- The service page comes with handy buttons that allow customers to save it as a favorite and refresh the screen
- If Start Support is not working properly customers can download the connection application as an alternative
Start Support is powered by Rsupport, the leading remote solutions company in Asia. The company holds the largest share of the market in Japan and has established subsidiaries in both the United States and China. The company was founded in 2001 and has United States offices located at 333 Sylvan Avenue Suite 110, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632, USA. To reach the United States offices by phone customers can dial 888-348-6330.