- An access code is needed to begin a program
- Frequently Asked Questions list an be reviewed
- Support is available by phone through email
Nowadays almost everything is easier done online, ESPECIALLY when it comes to watching something (streaming services, YouTube, etc.). With that being said, patients who are looking to settle in and get started with watching an Emmi program can now do so over the web (as long as recent version of the Adobe Flash Player has been downloaded). The process of watching a porgram can be initiated by going to the Start Emmi page and entering the 11 digit access code along with a date of birth. It should be pointed out that those who have yet to install the required software may be asked to do so (simple instructions to complete the download are provided). Once logged into the Start Emmi page, the ability to watch the program and print out a summary will be available (might as well have something tangible that can be used for future reference). It is worth noting that it’s the patient’s responsibility to follow-up on any questions sent along to a healthcare provider as providers are not be able to send email responses.
Thank you but what on earth is an Emmi program??
- An online tools that helps patients understand complex medical information (much-needed)
- Makes sense of medical issues by the use of conversational language (the way it should be)
- A combination of voice, animation, and text helps to address a variety learning styles
- Offers patients continued guidance after being released from care (ongoing support)
- Emmi programs work with most mobile devices (smart phone and tablets are welcome!)
Those who would rather gain access to an Emmi program in Spanish can do so by clicking the Español link posted beneath the login fields at the Start Emmi page. The Help link can be clicked to review an incredibly detailed Frequently Asked Questions list that provides plenty of helpful information about watching an Emmi program. Those who don’t find what they looking for in the FAQs can try reaching out to customer support at 888-294-3664. Support can also be reached by sending an email over to email@example.com (sometimes the best inquiries are the ones that are well thought out and put in writing). Business-related inquiries for Emmi Solutions’ can be directed to the company’s corporate offices in Chicago, IL.
Emmi Solutions Corporate Address
- 300 W Adams St #1200, Chicago, IL 60606