- New Avon reps can register for the program online
- Customer service line is available for those with questions
Most woman know by now that selling Avon products can be a great way to earn extra cash or build a career. What many may not know is how exactly they should go about getting started. Woman who want to work on their own time and by their own terms can get started with Avon by going to the Start Avon page. To begin the enrollment form new reps will need to enter a name, mailing address, email address, primary phone number, and reference code (users will also be required to agree to Avon’s Privacy Statement and Conditions of Use before proceeding). Once the required basic information has been entered the only things left for users to do is select their kit and review the previously entered information.
I’m still a little confused….what else should I know before I start Avon?
- New Avon reps will need to choose from 3 kits starting at just $25 (the kits will supply everything needed to get the rep started)
- Once the kits are selected reps can begging handing out brochures and setting up an Avon “estore” that allows customers to shop 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- With KickStart reps will be able to earn 40% on all sales in each of their first 6 orders (if all goals are met)
- When Avon reps meet all of their KickStart goals AND recruit 3 friends to join their sales team they can earn over $1,000
Those who decide to sign up through the Start Avon page will need to confirm they are over 18 years of age. KickStart recruits should note that an order of $150 or more must be placed and paid for during their campaign. Those who have burning questions that have gone unanswered can reach out to Avon customer service.
Avon Customer Service Line
- 1-800-FOR-AVON (2866)