Sony My Dash
- New users can register for online access
- Existing users can login with an email address
It doesn’t take a scientific poll to know that many people prefer having access to the internet at any time and in any place. Consumers who have gotten their hands on a Sony Dash device can now do just that. Device owners will need to go to the Sony My Dash page to register for an account before taking advantage of the many conveniences that the product offers. To complete registration users must to fill out an online form that requires an email address, password, username, name, gender, country, zip code, device name, registration code, and purchase date. Users who have already registered for an account can gain access by logging in through the Sony My Dash page with an email address and password.
Red Hot New Products Being Offered by Sony
- Z9D 4K HDR – The show-stopper of Sony televisions comes in 65 inch, 75 inch, or 100 inch sizes and boasts features like a 4K HDR Processor X1 Extreme and a Backlight Master Drive
- 4K Ultra HD Media Player – Users can stream content in 4K Ultra HD and download over 200 movies from Video Unlimited 4K (includes built-in WiFi and USB media playback)
- MP-CL1 – Owners of this mobile projector can turn any surface into a viewing screen that pumps out a high-definition quality of 1920 X 720 (aspect ration of 16:9)
- DEV 50 Digital Binoculars – For under $2,000 customers will receive a pair of binoculars equipped with Precision Sony G Lenses and a splash and dust proof body
Once an account has been created users will be able to register their device, add content, and access all features of the Sony My Dash page. Users who are in need of support can try downloading the Support by Sony app available on Android and Apple.
Sony Customer Service Number