- Players can search online map for locations of Pokemon
- Pokemon can be filtered by name or rarity
With the Pokemon Go phenomenon in full effect many players could use an easy way to find nearby Pokemon. Currently, it appears one of the easiest ways to find these little critters is through use of the Skiplagged Pokemon map. Players looking to locate a Pokemon can search in their area by entering an address, city, or zip code into the search bar provided on the locator map. Once a Pokemon is located the map will show directions to the Pokemon along with its name and disappear status. Players using the Skiplagged Pokemon map with a device or smart phone can allow for the map to use location data in order to hone in on nearby Pokemon.
Doesn’t Skiplagged also help consumers with travel?
- The site can help make travel easier by providing consumers with information such as standard fares, hidden-city fares, and arbitrary round trips
- Travelers looking for a flight can view a list of destination cities to get prices and times after selecting a departure date (flight can be sorted by round trip or one-way)
- Hotels can be searched by entering a destination city along with a check-in date and can be sorted by price, value, amenities, name, chain, and number of stars
- Skiplagged can only show prices but cannot book flights (those having problems with a booked flight are encouraged to contact the airline directly)
Players looking to dig a little deeper in their hunt for Pokemon can use the Skiplagged Pokemon map to sort nearby Pokemon by name and rarity (Pokemon that are not of interest can be unchecked to make them disappear from the map). Those who have questions or are in need of assistance can email Skiplagged at email@example.com.