- Users will need to sign in or register to redeem offer
- Code on mailing offer will need to be entered
Discover fast is becoming known for offering its customers great offers at online retailers. Perhaps one of the best yet is the latest offer that can be redeemed for a FREE 8×8 inch photo book from Shutterfly. To take advantage of this lucrative deal customers will need to go to the Shutterfly Discover page and login to their account with an email address and password (users who wish to expedite the login process in the future can check the Remember my email address box). Once the login process has been completed customers will need to enter the code found on their mailing offer before ordering the free photo book.
Anything I need to know about in the fine print before I go ahead with the Shutterfly Discovery offer?
- The offer can be redeemed through Shutterfly’s regular webpage, the mobile friendly site, or through the Shutterfly app (only select products are available on the app)
- Taxes, shipping, and handling apply to the offer (features such as different cover types, additional pages, or Storytelling styles can be added to the photo book for an additional fee)
- Customers who would rather get a larger photo book can apply the would-be price of the free 8×8 photo book for a discount off the total price of the larger book
- The offer code that came with the mailing can only be entered once, cannot be redeemed for cash, cannot be combined with select offers or credits
Discover customers who do not have an account with Shutterfly will need to register for one before being able to take advantage of the offer. Registration can be completed at the Shutterfly Discover page by entering a first name, last name, email address, and password. Customers who have questions for the online retailer can call Shutterfly’s customer service number.
Shutterfly Customer Service