- Entry to sweepstakes can be made online
- Grand and Weekly Prizes are up for grabs
- Bonus entries can be earned with Twitter
There are often moments in life where a person finds themselves at the crossroads of destiny. For some individuals one of these moments will come just before the decision is made to determine which cleaning product is more favorable: sponges or dishcloths. By choosing sides in this ongoing battle for kitchen product supremacy, individuals will have a shot at winning a jaw-dropping $20,000 to go towards a kitchen makeover thanks to the Scotch-Brite Scrubstakes Sweepstakes. Those who think they can handle the pressure of making such a decision can enter the sweepstakes by going to the Scrubstakes Scotch-Brite page and filling out an online entry form with a name, email address date of birth, and an explanation of why they chose the product (explanation must be summed up in 80 words or less). Once all of the information has been keyed in the Enter Now button can be pushed to complete the entry.
A Bit More on the Scotch-Brite Scrubstakes Sweepstakes
- Participants must be legal U.S. residents and at least 18 years of age (or age of majority)
- Begins on April 24th, 2017 and runs for nearly 2 months until closing on June 18th, 2017
- There is a limit of just 1 entry throughout the entirety of the contest’s Promotion Period
- Bonus entries can be earned by sharing what side was chosen with others using Twitter
In addition to the Grand Prize $20,000 kitchen makeover there will be 160 Weekly Prizes awarded throughout the sweepstakes. The total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes awarded in the Scotch-Brite Scrubstakes Sweepstakes comes to $27,339.20. Those who want in on future communications from Scotch-Brite can check the box found under the entry form at the Scrubstakes Scotch-Brite page.
Scotch-Brite Scrubstakes Sweepstakes Sponsor
- 3M Company – 3M Center St. Paul, MN 55144