Samsung Kies For Windows XP
- 2 Samsung Kies are available that will work with Windows XP
- Different system requirements are needed to run each version
Data synchronization between a phone and a computer can be a tall order for many. The burden of completing this often difficult task has become a little easier thanks to Samsung Kies. The Samsung Kies software connects mobile phones to personal computers, making it much easier to complete the data synchronization between the two devices. In addition, users will find it a whole lot easier to find new applications once their mobile phone and personal computer have been connected through the use of Samsung Kies. There are two versions of Samsung Kies for Windows XP; the Kies and Kies 3.
A Look at the Versions of Samsung Kies For Windows XP
- Samsung Kies for Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8 is recommend for use with at least a Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz or above and 1.00 GB of random access memory (RAM)
- There should be at least 500 MB of free hardware space and a 1024 X 768 screen resolution or higher when running Samsung Kies
- Required software for Samsung Kies include Net Framework 3.5 SP1 or above, Windows Media Player 10 or above, and DirectX 9.0C or above
- Samsung Kies 3 for Windows XP (SP3), Vista, 7, and 8 Intel Core is recommend for use with at least a i5 3.0 GHz or above and 512 of Ram
- There should be at least 200 MB of free hardware space and a 1024 X 768 screen resolution or higher when running Kies 3
- Kies 3 requires Windows Media Player 11 or above for XP and Windows Media Feature Pack for Windows 7, 8 OS N, KN
Customers that are having issues with Samsung Kies for Windows XP or any other Samsung products can call support at 1-800-SAMSUNG (1-800-726-7864). Users that prefer to receive support interactively can view the Kies Tutorial that shows step by step instructional videos on how to set up the software.