How to Recertify with Safelink
- Begin re-certification process by choosing 1 of 2 different options
- Customer service phone number is available for user assistance
Safelink wireless customers that are looking to verify their phone eligibility can now get the task taken care of online in just a few quick and easy steps. To get started with the recerification process users will need to go directly to www.safelink.com/recertify and enter their Enrollment ID and last four digits of their social security number (option 1). Customers that do not have their Enrollment ID will need to choose option 2 and enter their zip code, date of birth, and last four digits of their social security numbers. After entering the required information for either option 1 or option 2, users will need to hit Submit button to continue with the recertification process.
What is Safelink Wireless all about anyways?
- Safelink Wireless is a program made for income eligible households provided by TracFone Wireless, Inc.
- To be eligible for the program users must meet certain eligibility criteria provided by the state in which the service will be provided
- The requirements for program eligibility are based on meeting the Income Poverty Guidelines defined by the United States
- There is only one Safelink Wireless service allowed per household
- To reach customer service about the Safelink recertify process or any other issue customers can call 1-800-378-1684
TracFone Wireless boasts over 18 million subscribers and is the largest no-contract cell phone service in the United States. The company is a subsidiary of America Movil, the 5th largest cell phone company in the world with over 236 million subscribers. TracFone offers some of the best coverage out there as the company’s signals are carried on the towers of over 30 major carriers around the country. To get a hold of TracFone by phone customers can call 1-800-867-2368. To reach the company by way of mail please write to 9700 NW 112th Avenue Miami, FL 33178.