Rx Order Status
- An Order ID and email address are needed to check status
- Customer service and order status phone numbers are available
It goes without saying that most people take the ordering process of medical prescriptions very seriously. With something so important it only makes sense to have an easy and efficient way to check the status of a previously placed order. It’s a good thing this can be accomplished without much effort through the Rx Order Status page. Patients who wish to check on an order can do so in practically no time flat by going online and entering their Order ID along with an email address. Once both of the required pieces of information have been entered the Check Status button will need to be clicked in order to get the Rx order status.
Sounds pretty straightforward…..anything else that I should know about checking my Rx order status?
- Orders will need to be verified by making a phone call after the order has been placed (orders will arrive between 1 and 3 days after the phone verification)
- Any order than can be checked through the Rx Order Status page comes from within the United States and from a United States licensed pharmacy
- Orders placed using the United States Postal Service Express Mail option may be delivered on Saturdays (Priority Mail does not deliver on Saturdays)
- Shipping costs come to $19.95 for Priority Mail and $39.95 for Express Mail (for all orders within the 48 contiguous United States)
Patients will receive email notification when it is time for their prescription to be reordered. The time for which a prescription is eligible for reorder varies depending on the product and quantity. Those who wish to check their Rx order status by phone can dial 800-249-1207.
- 888-992-6879 (Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM Eastern Standard Time)