Ruby Tuesday Valentines
- Participants can register for sweepstakes online
- Written request is needed to obtain Winners List
It’s hard to think of a better valentine’s day gift (not counting the affection of a significant other of course) than a years worth of Ruby Tuesday. Those who aren’t afraid to admit they agree with this notion can register for a shot at the free food and drink by going to the Ruby Tuesday Valentines page and beginning the registration process by entering an email address and name. Prior to completing the registration process, participants will have the options of joining So Connected and receiving promotional emails from Ruby Tuesday. Once all of the required and optional information has been filled in, participants can click to Submit button to register for the Free Ruby Tuesday for a Year Sweepstakes. Those who would like to brush up on some of the rules associated with the contest can click the Official Rules link posted at the bottom of the Ruby Tuesday Valentines page.
What are some of these rules and how do they affect me?
- The sweepstakes boots up on February 6th, 2017 at 12:01 AM ET and runs throughout the month until coming to a close on February 27th, 2017 at 11:59 PM ET
- Eligibility is limited to permanent legal residents of the United States (yes Washington DC residents can play too) who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry
- There will be 5 prizes awarded each of which consisting of 12 $100 Ruby Tuesday gift cards (the total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes comes to $6,000)
- A limit of 1 entry and 50 bonus entries applies to the Free Ruby Tuesday for a Year Sweepstakes (51 entries person is the maximum regardless of the method of entry)
Those who wish to earn additional bonus entries can do so by grabbing their most recent Ruby Tuesday receipt and entering a 4 digit check number, a 4 digit restaurant number, and a sub-total at the Ruby Tuesday Valentines page (5 bonus entries will be earned per receipt). Participants who want to find out who won the prizes will need to send their written requests for a Winners List prior to April 15th, 2017.
Winners List Requests
- 333 E. Broadway, Maryville, Tennessee 37804