RR Gift Card Claims
- Learn more about the settlement involving Red Robins failure to redeem gift cards for cash when the customers remaining balance was less than $10
- This settlement is for people live in the state if California only
Who qualifies as a class member in the RR Gift Card claims lawsuit? “Any consumer in California who has possessed or currently possesses a Red Robin International, Inc. gift card with a balance of less than $10.00, which was purchased on or after November 6, 2010, through June 5, 2015” – rrgiftcardclaims.com
Customers who file timely claims should receive a coupon for one free menu item valued up to $9.99 (no additional purchase is required to this is pretty much a $10 freebie coupon). The coupon can be used at any Red Robin in the state of California and class members must file a claim before July 1st, 2016 in order to qualify.
RR Gift Card Claims Footnotes
- All class members who would like to exclude themselves from the settlement have until July 1, 2015 to do so
- A fairness hearing will be held on July 15, 2015, at 8:30 a.m to decide if Red Robin is providing enough in the settlement
- The hearing will take place at Superior Court for the County of Riverside, 4050 Main Street, Riverside, CA
- The honorable Sharon J. Waters will reside over the hearing
- RR Gift Card Claims class members are not required to attend the hearing in order to receive the $10 Red Robin settlement coupon
All class members who elect to stay in the lawsuit will be represented by Fineman Poliner LLP who are based at 155 N. Riverview Dr., Anaheim Hills, CA 92808-1225. Class members who would like to see the entire lawsuit case will have to visit the Clerk of the Court for the Riverside County Superior Court during normal business hours.
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Inc. is a Colorado based franchises casual-dining restaurant and has more than 27,000 full-time employees. The Red Robins corporate office is based at 6312 South Fiddler’s Green Circle, Suite 200N, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 and can be reached by phone by calling 303-846-6000 (do not contact the corporate office with questions about the lawsuit).