Skip to content → – File Claim for Refund

Roundup Concentrate Settlement

  • Claims can be filed online or printed and mailed in
  • A variety of important dates apply to the settlement
  • Settlement Administrator can be contacted for help

It’s no secret that the typical advertisement is made to show the product at hand in the most favorable light possible.  However, when the scales tip from “favorable light” to the perception of being misleading, the potential for problems may arise.  One has to go no further than the class action lawsuit called Joshua Rawa, et al. v. Monsanto Company for an example of this situation.  The suit was filed over allegations that Monsanto advertised certain Roundup concentrate products as being able to produce more spray than they were actually capable of.  However, it is important to make clear that Monsanto disputes the allegations made in the suit along with any wrong doing of any kind.  Which side would have come out on top at a trial likely will never be known as the case has come to a pending settlement for a mind-numbing $21.5 MILLION.  Those who believe they may be eligible for compensation can find out for sure by reviewing the information found under the How do I know if I am a Class Member? section on the notice received (always make sure to confirm eligibility before moving forward with the filing process).

“Rounding Up” More Information on the Settlement

  • All claims and exclusion requests must be filed by the March 6th, 2018 deadline
  • March 27th, 2018 is the deadline by which any and all objections must be made
  • The amount of units that can be claimed per household is capped at a max of 20
  • Products include varieties of Roundup Super Concentrate and Concentrate Plus
  • The Final Approval Hearing is currently set to take place on April 17th, 2018

The online claim filing process can be initiated by going to the Roundup Concentrate Settlement page and clicking the File a Claim tab.  Class Members who would rather skip the online filing process and file a paper claim form can do so by printing the form from the site and mailing it to the Settlement Administrator (those who decide to take this much more tedious route should make sure the form is post-marked by the filing deadline).  Those with questions about the settlement can try dialing up the Settlement Administrator or digging through the extensive online FAQ list.

Settlement Administrator Contact Information

  • PO Box 3614, Minneapolis, MN 55403-0614
  • 855-802-5279



Published in Legal