Take the Ross Listens Survey: Here’s How
- Participants earn entry to a sweepstakes upon survey completion
- The survey requires the number from a Ross purchase receipt
- Participants can review a copy of the sweepstakes’ Official Rules
With all of the online customer feedback survey’s available nowadays, the average purchase receipt could end up being worth much more than the paper it’s printed on. For instance, customers who have recently done some shopping at a Ross department store should be aware that the purchase receipt from the visit could very well be the key to a cool $1,000. Right now the department store is running its customer survey sweepstakes. In order to register, it will first be necessary for the customer to take part in the store’s online “Ross Listens” survey. Participants can start the survey by first entering the 15 digit receipt number located as shown on a Ross purchase receipt. Once the participant successfully enters the number (enter it exactly as shown on the receipt!) they can click the Start button to proceed with the feedback.
A Look Inside the Rules of the Ross Listens Survey Sweepstakes
- The contest is only open to residents of select states to who at least 18 old at entry
- There is a limit of one entry per person per day (patience the sun will rise again soon!)
- There is 1 Grand Prize and 5 Second Prizes available in the sweepstakes (GOOD LUCK!)
- The Grand Prize is a $1,000 Ross gift card while the 5 Second Prizes are $100 gift cards
- Any winner than does not respond within 72 hours may end up forfeiting the prize
It should be noted that Spanish speaking/reading customers can change the language shown on-screen by clicking the Espanol link found beneath the receipt number entry field. Additionally, customers can click the Sweepstakes Rules link to go over the full set of rules associated with the contest (of note is the recent increase of the Grand Prize from $500 to $1,000!).
Reasons to Take the Ross Listens Survey
- It’s easier than meeting with a local Ross manager just to discuss how it went
- Customers can enter once per day (don’t let a shopping experience go unrated!)
- Free entry is available by sending a request to the Sponsor of the sweepstakes
Ross Listens Survey Sweepstakes Sponsor Address
- Ross Dress for Less
- 5130 Hacienda Dr., Dublin, CA 94568
Ready for more feedback?
- Take the JNN Tell CV Survey (Jim N’ Nick’s BBQ)