Ritz Rich Rivalries Promotion
- The promotion includes a sweepstakes and instant win game
- You can enter the promotion 1 time for each day that it’s open
- The entry page includes a brief Frequently Asked Questions list
There’s nothing like a little friendly competition. ESPECIALLY when it comes with a chance to win you a trip to the 2020 National Championship Game. For instance, Ritz is now giving customers a chance to vote for one of three competing Ritz Crisp & Thins flavors. Once you cast a your vote, you’ll receive 1 entry for a chance to win a trip to the big game. In order enter, you’ll first need to visit the registration page. Next, fill out the brief entry form with a name and email address to proceed to your vote.
A Look at the Ritz Rich Rivalries!
- Honey BBQ – Tangy and sweet, this flavor has what it takes to win it all
- Dill Pickle – Perhaps an underdog, but sure to turn the heads of many
- Chile Lemon – It would come as no surprise to see this as the winner
By the way, if you use Twitter or Facebook, you can earn bonus entries to the sweepstakes. To do so, simply share a link to the sweepstakes on one of the platforms. Whenever, someone signs up with your link you’ll receive 1 additional chance to win. In total, you can earn up to ONE THOUSAND additional entries on each platform (talk about ramping up our chances to win!).
Finally, let’s take a look at the prizes. In addition to the trip to the game, the promotion is also awarding 57 instant win game prizes. These range from a 65 inch smart TV to a $25 gift card. The total approximate retail value of all the prizes available in the promotion comes to $20,140 (the trip alone if worth a jaw-dropping $12,500!).
Ritz Rich Rivalries Sponsor
- Mondelez Global, LLC
- 100 Deforest Ave.
- East Hanover, NJ 07936-2813
Reference – www.richrivalries.com