Reward Dollars American Express
- Reward Dollars can be redeemed for cash back, gift cards, and merchandise
- Login is required in order to access the Reward Dollars Catalog
It’s been said many times over that cash is king. While that may be true, there are many consumers who are convinced that gift cards and merchandise are pretty swell too. Perhaps that is why American Express has released the Reward Dollars Catalog. With this online service American Express members can either redeem their Reward Dollars for cash or browse for brand name merchandise and gift cards. To access the catalog members will need to go to the Reward Dollars American Express page and login with their existing User ID and password. After logging in members may want to take a look at their Reward Dollars balance as a minimum of 25 is needed in order to complete the redemption process.
Reward Cards Available From American Express
- Blue Cash Everyday – With this generous card members can earn 3% cash back at groceries stores, 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations, and 1% cash back on other purchases
- Blue Cash Preferred – Members that spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months will receive a $150 credit on top of a startling 6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets
- SimplyCash Business Credit Card – 5% cash back can be earned on purchases at U.S. supply stores & wireless service providers while U.S. gas station purchases earn 3% cash back
- Premier Rewards Gold Card – Members will earn 3X points on flights booked directly with a U.S. airline and 2X points on purchases at restaurants, gas stations, and supermarkets
- The Platinum Card – Members can receive a Membership Reward point for every dollar that is spent on eligible purchases (can be put towards retail, dining, and entertainment purchases)
Members who have question about the catalog available through the Reward Dollars American Express page can dial-up customer service at 800-528-4800. Those who are ready to start earning rewards with an American Express card can apply online or over the phone.
American Express Application Phone