How do I reorder my supplies?
- Supplies can be reordered using online form
- New customers make contact by phone or form
- Customer service is available to assist by phone
With a subject as vital as medical supplies it is imperative that the reordering process is as easy as possible. Those who reorder their medical supplies from US Med should have nothing to complain about when it comes to the ease of which the process can be completed. To begin the reordering process customers will need to go to the Reorder My Supplies page and select the category of product they wish to reorder (diabetes supplies, catheters, CPAP, breathing medication, bladder control – see the below sample image). Once a category has been chosen an online order form must be completed with a name, email address, phone number, account number (optional), and items to reorder. Those who need to reorder bladder control products will need to dial 866-222-3875 instead of using the online form at the Reorder My Supplies page.
Who or What is US Med?
- US Med focuses on the home delivery of quality medical supplies and medications
- In its 20 plus year history over 500,000 patients have received supplies from US Med
- US Med is licensed and accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care
- A whopping 96% of patients report being either satisfied or very satisfied with US Med
- US Med began in 1996 as a home based business and has grown to over 500 teammates
Those who are new to US Med can find out more by completing the online form posted to the right side of the Reorder My Supplies page (requires name, phone number, email address, and area of interest). Potential customers who would like immediate information about the company can pick up the phone and dial 877-840-8218. Current customers who need assistance can reach out to US Med by calling 877-876-3398.
US Med Address
- 8260 NW 27th Street, #401 Doral, FL 33122