Renew The Week
- Account login is required to manage subscription
- New customers can order a subscription online
- The Week customer service contact info is available
Most avid readers have no trouble recognizing the distinct feeling of panic that comes to the surface when realizing a subscription to a favorite magazine is about to run out. It’s a good thing reader’s of The Week can squash this all too familiar feeling as soon as it emerges thanks to the easy online renewal process found at the Renew The Week page. In order to begin the renewal process it will be necessary to complete the account login process using an account number, zip code, and email address. Once all of the required sign in information has been entered the Login button can be clicked to proceed into the account and complete the renewal process. Customers who are struggling to find an account number may want to try clicking the ? icon (posted near the login fields at the Renew The Week page) to review sample images of mailing labels, invoices, and renewal notices that show exactly where the number can be found.
Available Subscription Formats of The Week
- The Week Digital – The most affordable format offers content on digital platforms for $49.50
- The Week Print – 50 copies of the magazine delivered right to the doorstep for only $59.50
- The Week Print Plus Digital – A format that offers the best of both worlds at a price of $69.50
- Please note that digital customers will receive their login information after the order is made
Complete information on the ordering a process can be reviewed by clicking the New Subscriptions link posted at the bottom of the Renew The Week page. Those with questions may want to try looking for answers they need under the FAQ section (usually the fastest and least-annoying way to find an answer to a common question). Customers who aren’t able to find what they need in the FAQs can try taking things a step further and reaching out to the magazine’s customer service department.
The Week Customer Service Information
- PO Box 62290, Tampa, FL 33662-2290