How to Renew Garden Gate Online
- 10 digit account number will be needed
- Sample images are available to assist
- Customer service is available by phone
An important aspect of any magazine business is the repeat customer. In recognition of this, many magazines have established easy online renewal processes to make becoming a repeat customer as easy as possible. Customers who currently subscribe to Garden Gate Magazine should find the process of keeping a subscription active relatively quick and simple. To get started with a renewal, subscribers will need to go to the Renew Garden Gate page and login to their account with an email address, a 10 digit account number, and zip code. Once the required information has been entered the Find My Account button can be tapped to login and complete the Garden Gate Magazine online renewal process. Those who are having trouble finding their account number can click the link posted under the login fields at the Renew Garden Gate page to view sample images showing exactly where it can be located.
Now Available from Garden Gate Magazine
- Free Preview Issue – Potential customers can get a glimpse of what the magazine is all about by registering for a FREE preview issue
- Give a Gift – The current 2 for 1 offer makes it easy to give Garden Gate Magazine as a gift to family or friends (only $10 per subscription)
- Free eNotes – Free online garden tips can be viewed and shared with friends (sharing with friends can be completed emailing sending a link)
- Free Book – In addition to the free Garden Gate Magazine preview issue customers will receive a FREE 100 page book called 108 Flowers
After clicking the link to the sample images at the Renew Garden Gate page customers will see where the account number can be located on a mailing labels, subscription renewal notices, and subscription invoices. Those who have questions can try reaching Garden Gate by phone Monday through Friday from 7 AM to 7 PM Central Time.
Garden Gate Magazine Contact Information
- 2200 Grand Avenue, Des Moines, IA 50312