Regions Apply Now 5
- Applicants can respond to offer by entering offer code
- Customers can apply individually or for a joint account
With all of the competition surrounding credit card offers it’s a good idea for companies to make the application process as hassle-free as possible. Consumers who are looking for some extra credit in the form of a Regions Visa Signature Card may have found the easiest online application process yet. To get started with an application, borrowers will need to go to the Regions Apply Now 5 page and verify whether they are a new customer, currently have a regions account, or are coming back to finish a previously started application. Once the required information has been verified customers will need to click the Continue button to move forward with the application.
Be Prepared Before Proceeding with the Regions Apply Now 5 Offer
- Applicants should make sure to have their Social Security Number, driver’s license number (with expiration date), email address, and annual employment income information ready
- Joint credit card accounts require that both applicants be present during the application process as the required information will be collected from each of the applicants
- Borrowers who are over the age of 21 can claim any income regularly received by another person (that is deposited into an account) under the Other Annual Income section of the application
- Customers who have received a promotional offer must enter the offer code into the field provided at the Regions Apply Now 5 page in order to accept the offer
Applicants who are submitting a joint application must have a promotional code or personal account with Regions (at least one of the applicants). Customers who have further questions about the Regions Visa Signature Card can refer to the quick guide posted at the Regions Apply Now 5 page.
Regions Contact Numbers
- Customer Service Center – 1-800-734-4667
- Credit Card Customer Service – 1-800-253-2265