The PTZ TCPA Settlement
- How much money can I get? Depends on the amount of eligible claims made
- How much is the settlement? A whopping $5,500,000
- When should I file my claim? Anytime on or before August 28th, 2019
- Is the settlement already approved? No, but hopefully at the hearing on October 31st, 2019
- And if I’m not a fan of the settlement? File your exclusion no later than August 28th, 2019
A pre-recorded voice on the other end of the line is a source of frustration for most folks. As an illustration of just how far this frustration can go, let’s take a look at the recent PTZ TCPA Settlement. The settlement, if approved, will resolve claims that the Defendant used a pre-recorded voice to remind people about a 30 day “gift of insurance”. If you believe your eligible, you can submit a claim at the online filling page by clicking the File Claim tab.
- You’ll need to file your claim no later than the August 28th, 2019 deadline
- August 28th, 2019 is also the last day you can object or request exclusion
- The final approval should take place at a hearing on October 31st, 2019
- Payments ARE NOT automatic (in other words make sure you file!)
- Similar overall settlement fund value as the Bluestem Text Settlement
By the way, you can file through the mail as well. In order to do so, just complete the claim form and send it directly to the Settlement Administrator. The Settlement Administrator is also the place where you’ll want to send your request for exclusion (if you choose that route).
Need help with the PTZ TCPA Settlement?
- Call toll-free to 855-222-6851
- Shoot an email to email@example.com
- Dig through the FAQs (in your notice and online)
Finally, we should clarify that you must have received the pre-recorded phone call between October 16th, 2013, through November 30th, 2016 to be eligible. Further, if you were not identified in the call data you are NOT eligible for the settlement.
If you ARE eligible file away! – www.ptztcpasettlement.com
More Settlement Dollars – Hakom Bucha Settlement