Private Loan Servicing
- Login with a username and password to make an online payment
- New users that have not yet registered for access can do so by entering information online
Borrowers that have their loans handled by First Associates Loan Servicing can gain access to their accounts and make a payment online by logging into the Private Loan Servicing page with a username (usually the borrowers email address or account number) and a password. Those that qualify for United States 1098 or 1099 forms should note that these will be available once logged in. Users that receive their statements in the mail will receive their tax document by mail as well. Borrowers that have yet to register for Private Loan Servicing can do so by entering a first name, last name, and Social Security Number, Taxpayer Identification Number, or Employer Identification Number (SSN, TIN, EIN). The first and last name are NOT required to register but may be needed if the customer record cannot be found using the SSN, TIN, or EIN.
A few more notes concerning First Associates Loan Servicing, LLC
- The company has 30 years of experience in the consumer finance industry, has been serving the market since 1986, and is headquartered out of San Diego, California
- First Associates Loan Servicing boasts best-in-class information technology infra structure along with experienced staff and management
- Commercial banks, finance companies, hedge funds, and credit unions all have strong relationships with the company
- The industry has recognized the company for consistently exceeding high performance standards and providing superior support services
Customers that are having problems logging into the Private Loan Servicing page can get technical support by grabbing the phone and dialing 888-556-9591 Monday through Friday from 6 AM to 7 PM and Saturdays 7 AM to 12 PM (Pacific Time). Alternatively, customers can write to PO Box 503430 San Diego, CA 92150 or portal1@FA-servicing.com.