Prather Wells Fargo TCPA
- File online, by phone, or through mail
- Specific settlement deadlines apply
- Contact the Administrator for help
Countless class action lawsuits have been filed over alleged Telephone Consumer Protection Act violations (perhaps they could be counted but hopefully the point has been made). One of latest in this long line has recently come to settlement terms in which a whopping $2,075,071.80 will go to satisfy timely claims. The Prather v. Wells Fargo, N.A. class action lawsuit was filed over allegations that the Defendant used an automatic telephone dialing system (or an artificial or prerecorded voice) to call or text cell phones without the prior express consent of the call recipients. Wells Fargo denies not only that it did anything wrong, but also the merits of the case being treated as a class action. Neither side has been ruled in favor of as both parties have agreed to settle the case before the costs and risks associated with a trial are incurred. Those who believe they are eligible for compensation can get started with filing a claim online by going to the Prather Wells Faro TCPA page and clicking the File a Claim tab.
A Closer Look at the Prather Wells Fargo TCPA Settlement
- The deadline by which claims must be filed (regardless of the method) is July 31st, 2017
- Exclusion requests must be post-marked on or before the deadline of June 30th, 2017
- On August 30th, 2017 the court will decide whether or not to approve the settlement
- June 30th, 2017 is also the date by which any Objections must be filed with the court
Class Members would have had to received one of the calls in question between the dates of April 21st, 2011 and December 19th, 2015 in order to be eligible for compensation. Those who wish to review a full description of the terms of eligibility can take a look at the information found under the Class Notice tab at the Prather Wells Faro TCPA page. Those who plan on filing by phone or through the mail will need to direct correspondence to the Claims Administrator.
Prather Wells Faro TCPA Claims Administrator
- PO Box 43464, Providence, RI 02940-3464