- Cardholders can login to access account information
- The Bancorp Bank contact information is available
An argument can be made that prepaid money is just as good as cash money – only more secure. There’s a good chance those who value the security a prepaid card can offer have already gone out and signed up for a Visa Prepaid Card issued by The Bancorp Bank. Cardholders who wish to gain secure online access to a prepaid account can do so by going to the PPD Money page and selecting the type of account they wish to access (Gift, Travel, General Purposes, Award). Once the account type has been selected users can complete the login process and gain access to their prepaid card account (cardholders who select General Purpose or Travel will need to login with a User ID and password while cardholders who select Award or Gift will need to login with a card number and card security code).
A Few Things to Know About Prepaid Visas Issued by The Bancorp Bank
- Cardholders will need to complete the activation process prior to use by calling the toll free number listed on the back of their card
- Cards can be used to make purchases anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted as long as the available balance is not exceeded by the purchase
- Additional funds can be loaded via participating Green Dot, MoneyPak, MoneyGram, and ReadyLink locations (locations can be found at PPD Money page)
- A charge of 2% of the transaction amount will be applied to purchases made in a currency other than United States dollars (no fees for domestic purchases)
Tech savvy card holders should be thrilled to know that Bancorp Prepaid Visas can be used to make purchases on the internet (up to the card balance of course). Those who are having problems gaining access through the PPD Money page can click the User ID and password recovery links.
The Bancorp Bank Card Services
- PO Box 5017, Sioux Falls, SD 57117