- Access code from letter is needed to begin
- Immediate assistance is available by phone
- Personal Lending Group address is available
Sometimes a personalized letter is all that’s needed to gain the attention of a potential customer. Those have received a personalized letter from Personal Lending Group can get started with taking advantage of the available offer online at the PLG Saves page. In order to begin it will be necessary to locate the Access Code shown on the letter received with the personal loan offer. Once the code has been located it can be entered into the blank field posted in the middle of the page before clicking the Get Started button to move forward with the loan process. Those who are a bit worried about how their personal information will be used can take solace in the fact that Personal Lending Group will keep all information provided in strict confidence (refreshing to hear, especially in a world where it seems nothing is kept confidential anymore).
A Minute to Review Personal Lending Group
- A referral service that works with some of the most reputable lenders in the country
- Types of available loans include personal loans, business loans, and mortgage loans
- There are NO restrictions on loans from Personal Lending Group (spend as seen fit!)
- The loan application process DOES NOT affect credit scores as only a soft pull is used
- Applicants who do not qualify for a loan will receive help finding an alternative solution
Those with questions about the loan process can get immediate assistance by dialing the number shown at the PLG Saves page (877-268-0515). It should be pointed out (especially to potential borrowers who are a bit hesitant to apply) that Personal Lending Group is a Better Business Bureau accredited company. Those who prefer to send an inquiry by mail can direct the correspondence to the company’s offices in Irvine, CA.
Personal Lending Group Address
- 16842 Von Karman Avenue, Suite 300, Irvine, CA 92606